music to read by :: September (Pomplamoose)
I need goals, apparently. A list of things to make me feel guilty. A list to strive for, and maybe to attain. Goals. These usually work for me, as I am a wimp and try to create a list that will guarantee success at least 50%. Because, ya know our family motto!
Yay us! We don’t suck!
And it’s true. We don’t. We kinda rock.
Except for the doing nothing but read, if given half a chance. So. A list. Goals. Attainable goals for September.
Here we go….
- Yoga, 2 times a week
- knit two presents, a scarf for me, & a pair of slippers for the basket
- donate blood
- 2 mugs
- 1 baker
- knock 50$ off the food budget
- start filling holes in bedroom
- books on living room floor …. gone!
- bookcase in bedroom organized
- buy paint for interior doors
That’s it. That’s all. We’ll check back in October to see how I did. Because there is nothing like a little guilt to get one’s ass in gear.
Plus, the kid’s back to school and I can hear myself think again.